Terms & Conditions
Our Skyland Motel inn & Suites is located at 208 Main St West, Huntsville, Ontario. P1H 1Y1. We can be reached by phone at 705-789-4424 This motel is a temporary vacation housing; occupants will not be considered residents of the motel. Registration must include a permanent address separate from Our Skyland motel and its properties. Upon registration all occupants must record their names and phone numbers. Unrecorded guest(s) risk accountability in the event of an emergency.
RESERVATION AND REGISTRATION
- 1. Registration requires a two valid ID of an adult ages 21 years or older and must be guaranteed with Registrant’s credit card. The Registrant will assume responsibility for the room and register occupants, including financial responsibility for damages, loss, or excessive insanitation. Skyland Motel is not responsible for accidents or injuries to guests, or for damages or loss of guests’ belongings.
- 2. Reservations require a credit card and a security deposit
- 3. You must provide a credit card for the booking at the time of check-in (if not before). In providing these card details you authorise us to deduct any amounts payable under these rules and regulations, including the following:
- booking fees; OR
- any other amounts chargeable under these rules and regulations and/or as a result of any breach of these rules and regulations
Any deposit bond held by us, is subject to clearance from management that there is no damage to the unit or costs or expenses chargeable in relation to the booking. Bond refunds (Pre-Authorisation release) are processed on the same day after check-out. Please note some banks may take up to 10 business days after released to complete the process.
The booking must be paid for in full prior to occupancy, but in any event no later than the time of check-in.If you are checking in after reception hours, you must provide us with satisfactory credit card details and in doing so authorise us to charge any balance of the payment for the booking and any outstanding deposit bond amount to the card provided.
Check in & Check Out:
Standard check-in time is 3:00 pm. Where you are or will check-in after 6:00pm, we require 48 hours prior notice in order to facilitate our late check-in service. Use of our late check-in service is provided in accordance with these rules and regulations and subject to provision of credit card authorisation for prior payment of the booking payment and any deposit bond.
Check-out time is between 8:00am – 10:00 am. If you intend to check-out outside of these times, you must notify us and obtain approval from reception at least 24 hours prior to check-out. Late check-out will incur a $50.00 fee on a per hour basis. Late check out fees will be payable by you upon check-out or failing this, you consent to these fees being deducted from your deposit bond or charged to the credit card provided for the booking.
Reception hours are from 8:00am – 6:00pm. seven days a week. Separate reception hours will apply for public holidays and we reserve the right to amend these reception hours from time to time.
All guests must be registered with reception. Maximum occupancy for each room type at any one time is:
- A. two (2) persons in King Room;
- B. (2) persons in a queen Share room OR 4 persons with extra charge
- C. four (4) persons in a family suite
Registered guests are responsible for their visitors and their actions, either in their room or the confines of the hotel premises. Management reserves the right to remove any visitors that are in breach of the House Rules and Regulations, in its complete discretion.
- 1. All visitors must sign-in at Reception, with current photo ID, and must be co-signed in by the registered room occupant, otherwise they will not be permitted to visit the premises. Only maximum 2 vistors will be allowed during whole stay.
- 2. No visitors are permitted before 10.00am or after 7.00pm, or on the first or last day of a booking.
- 3. No overnight visitors are permitted due to fire, health and safety regulations.
- 4. Visiting hours are subject to the discretion of management and can be changed without notice.
Our rooms are not pet friendly; Service animals may stay free of charge. Guests are responsible for identifying service animals to management prior to check in to waive pet fees. Guests are responsible for making sure service animals behave in accordance with service animal laws
One parking spot is provided per room. If you are going to have an extra vehicle, please inform management and we will direct you where you can park. Management is not required to provide on premise parking for extra vehicles.
- We reserve the right to refuse service and to eject any person or persons who create(s) a disturbance or becomes a nuisance. The following activities are deemed to be injurious to public health and therefore are prohibited: public drunkenness; unruly or unsupervised children and pets; boisterous activity; use of fireworks; overcrowding on or within motel’s premises; public urination; extremely profane or abusive language; harassment or hostility towards staff and resident animals; the making of any noise (day or night) of such character, intensity, or duration so as to be detrimental to the life, health and safety, or welfare of any individual; steadily or intermittently annoying, disturbing, injuring, or endangering the comfort, repose, or peace of another individual. Ejection is subject to forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Children (ages 17 and under) must stay with and be supervised by a responsible, adult registrant – do not leave children unattended in the rooms!
- Guests are prohibited from drinking hard alcohol outside of their rooms Do not leave any alcoholic bottle or can unattended outside.
- Do not alter or remove motel property from the room. This includes towels; blankets, pillows, or other bedding; chairs or other furniture; lightbulbs or other fixtures; TVs, remotes, or other equipment; etc. Registrant is financially responsible for any loss or damage to motel property by room’s occupants. Please be aware that the full cost of any damage may include full replacement of a damaged item, whether or not it can be repaired, should management deem that the item no longer meets cosmetic standards for motel use..
- Refrain from using motel furniture, fixtures, linens or equipment for purposes other than those intended.
- Please do not use our rooms for any purpose other than lodging. Subletting of rooms is strictly prohibited.
- Absolutely no cooking allowed in rooms except heating up in a microwave
- Melee weapons, combustible materials, and other goods of a hazardous, illegal, or objectionable nature are prohibited. The Guest shall be solely liable and responsible to the management, agents of Our Skyland motel, other guests, and visitors for all loss, financial or otherwise, and damage that may be caused by such articles or as a result of the guests' own negligence and non-observance of any rules.
- Our motel is a family motel, and we are especially concerned for the safety and comfort of our child and pet guests. As such, we require no open carry of firearms or other weapons permitted on the premises. Concealed carry with proper permits is welcome, if notified to management in advance. We appreciate your cooperation with such a controversial concern.
- Management reserves the right to enter the rented premises at reasonable hours for maintenance and safety issues, etc. Attempts will be made to make arrangements with Registrant prior to entering premises.
- Our Skyland Motel respects your privacy. We will not enter your room without permission except in extreme cases of safety or maintenance concerns. If you are planning an extended stay and would like room cleaning service daily, please make arrangements with management at check in. We're here to make your stay the most comfortable, just let us know what we can do for you!